Welcome to ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship Group Volunteer Opportunities. As a non-profit organization we are seeking groups to help us complete and fund projects. We are grateful for your willingness to assist us in living out our mission.
Please take a moment to consider the following group criteria:
- Groups will be limited to 25 or a number deemed manageable by staff.
- If there is funding that is necessary to complete the project we ask that your group provide adequate funds.
- Volunteer groups will agree to abide by volunteer rules and regulations while on ManeGait property.
- We ask that you help promote lesson volunteer opportunities and events within your organization.
- Groups will provide their own water and meals during volunteer time.
- Volunteer groups agree to abide by volunteer safety standards.
- Participants of volunteer groups must be 14 years of age or older.
Please complete the group volunteer application and a member of the ManeGait staff will contact you to schedule your group’s visit.
Thank you for your interest in supporting ManeGait.