Sadly, ManeGait Country Fair fundraiser has been postponed to July 8, 2017 because of severe weather in this weekend’s forecast.
But there is a silver lining…
To help meet ManeGait’s immediate fund-raising needs, a generous donor will match the first $5,000 in donations ManeGait receives this weekend (through Sunday, April 30).
For every donation of $25 or more, our riders will receive their very own ManeGait plush pony to take home — something to cuddle on their next rainy day.
About the Country Fair
ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship will be hosting the ManeGait Country Fair on July 8, 2017. This event is in celebration of ManeGait’s mission and raises funds to keep riders in the saddle reaching beyond the boundaries of their disabilities.
Please consider a donation in support of our remarkable riders and join us for the ManeGait Country Fair!
Modeled after old-fashioned county fairs, the event will feature wholesome fun for the whole family with carnival games, pony rides, petting zoo, music, food, shopping and more! It will be held on ManeGait’s 14-acre property in McKinney with a covered carnival in our 25,000 square foot riding arena. The ManeGait Country Fair is expected to draw attendance from 1,000 adults and children from surrounding cities, and all proceeds will fund ManeGait’s therapy programs serving our special needs riders.
How You Can Get Involved
There are many ways to take part in the fair and to support ManeGait’s mission:
- Become a ManeGait Country Fair sponsor or support our riders
- Donate materials for games, refreshments, or décor
- Rent a vendor booth in the shopping / craft bazaar
- Provide live entertainment for the event
- Donate gifts, crafts or merchandise to sale at the ManeGait Mercantile
- Volunteer to work the day of the event or help with event set-up
- Invite your friends and family and attend the ManeGait Country Fair!